A. Child or Minor


By completing the “Power of Attorney for Consent to Medical Care” form for each child, you ensure that the person you authorize -- a babysitter, grandparent or any responsible adult -- can obtain medical treatment for your children in your absence. In addition, if you’re bringing your child’s best friend along on your family vacation, make sure his or her parents have authorized you to seek treatment for their child.



USMLE Reviewer (Subscription Required)